- Engaging, intuitive and self-motivated individual able to establish, maintain and enhance relationships with all stakeholders, upholding highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Works collaboratively in small teams, managing diverse clients in a one-on-one setting, utilizing participatory approaches with program participants to enhance learning and employment retention.
- Organized, dynamic and creatively approach problem-solving, possessing demonstrated experience in social service delivery job development/sales.
- Ability to administer and interpret assessments and create plans that will incorporate the appropriate balance of e-learning, peer to peer learning, networking, and coaching.
- Familiarity with and understanding of the barriers experienced by job seekers with disabilities as well as an awareness of cross-cultural sensitivities and issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of community-based programs and services for jobseekers with disabilities, familiarity with Skills for Success model.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Capable of being self-directed and showing initiative
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in employment counselling, social services, education, communications or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Demonstrated knowledge in Disability accommodation
- Experience working with a wide variety of individuals from a cross-disability perspective
- All CCRW staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of hire in accordance with CCRW’s Vaccination Policy
- A satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) is required
- Recruitment, screening, and onboarding of program participants
- Completion of Skill Component and Proficiency Levels Assessment
- Provide individual training plan based on three key hubs: Interpersonal, intrapersonal and Workplace and Technical
- Support Participant skill enhancement through e-learning, group and individual training
- Provide individual job coaching and employment counselling support.
- Working with colleagues to develop a Skills for Success Playbook
- As part of a team, work with individual clients to ensure active participation in their job
- In collaboration with Labour Market Talent Acquisition Consultant, communicate job
opportunities to candidates and as part of a team, screen for potential matches
- Consistently follow up with clients and employers to facilitate employment retention and
trouble shoot accommodations, in coordination with the Labour Market Talent Acquisition
Administrative / Research Support
- Maintain all participant and employer data in CCRW’s Client Management System
- Support research team by ensuring all surveys are administered
- Complete all Funder requirements (participant registration, data collection, reporting)